Wednesday, April 22, 2009

How great is our God

 How great is our God, one just will never know. An awesome infinite being He is. The heavens and the earth give us just a glimpse of His power and ability to create. The wisdom that he used in sustaining it. The psalmist tried over and over to describe the Almighty. Only to come to an end of vocabulary, and concluding that he is simply awesome. In Psalms 104 he takes the time to show us that God takes care of all that is under him and that includes you and little ol' me!
 It is in the hardest of times that prayer and a word like this encourages me and helps me to focus on the greatness of my God, instead of the biggest of my problems. If God cares that much for the land that he has created, how much the children of God?
 Today rather than focusing on the problems in your life. Take some time out and worship him. Focus your attention on the Lord and let Him minister to you through His word. Be encouraged my friend.   

No comments:

Post a Comment